[RC] Tevis mount - MaryAnne Maynard

Hello

I am seeking a horse for Tevis. If anyone has a spare that needs a rider I am available. Ill ride any pace you desire. I have completed Tevis in 2004 and lived near the trail and know it well. I have many recommendations if desired. Ill pay entry fee, shoes, feed etc.
Thank you for consideration.
MaryAnne Maynard
woodstock MD

Horses and Hounds

Hooves to Paws

Professional, reliable, quality equine care and pet sitting

240-394-0643

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.