From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx [mailto:rides2far@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 23/02/2009 03:52
To: LIESENS Leonard (COMM)
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [RC] [Endurance Tracks] France requests change to 2008->2009

>>>No way... that's not true. Only a very tiny fraction are professional.
For example, would you think I'm a professional... I'm not!

How do they define "professional"?

Someone told me that if you are going to ride someone else's horse you
would have to record yourself as a professional. Heck, it's always fun to
hop on somebody else's horse if you get the chance. (OK, maybe not
*always* but usually!)

Angie McGhee
Find furnishings here. The home and garden directory.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTGEXd6V515vt1BZTc9759G1wzEaRIOzf2JEEeT7bQecBAPASRFZnj/