Re: Re: [RC] [Endurance Tracks] France requests change to 2008->2009 - rides2far

Title: Re: Re: [RC] [Endurance Tracks] France requests change to 2008->2009
>>>No way... that's not true. Only a very tiny fraction are professional. For example, would you think I'm a professional... I'm not!

How do they define "professional"?

Someone told me that if you are going to ride someone else's horse you would have to record yourself as a professional. Heck, it's always fun to hop on somebody else's horse if you get the chance. (OK, maybe not *always* but usually!)

Angie McGhee

Meet your home improvement needs. The home and garden directory.