Re: [RC] 2 Soleguard experiences - Lysane Cree

Thanks for the replies.
I'm guessing that probably if it is raining alot, the sole guard might tend to come off?
I had some boots foamed on with foam that was kind of old and it rained over night and all morning - one of the boots came off before going on trail and one came off mid-way, so the rain can definitely affect adhesives. Not sure about the new glue-ons from Easycare as I have not tried them yet.

My mare's hooves are in good shape and she is o.k. on rocks, but I feel like I should protect her hooves at rocky rides since at home we have so few rocks.