[RC] 2 Soleguard experiences - sherman

Title: Message
When I was considering SoleGuard, I got the impression from what I read that it wasn't really designed for protecting a working horse's hooves, but mostly for pastured horses that needed sole protection.

Kathy

- Lysane Cree wrote:

Then I don't understand why they are advertising the product for use on an unshod horse. I've been tempted to try it, but my horse is barefoot and I'm not sure the product will stay in. Of course, I can use boots, but if I use boots then there is no point in using Sole Guard.