RE: [RC] Experience with 1-horse trailer? - ll cole

We have a tandem axle one-horse trailer and love it when we only need to haul one. It pulls easy and cuts through the wind well. I pull it with my 1/2 ton V-6 Chevy. When gas was near $4.00/gallon it was a welcome relief to use it.

Barry Cole,  Kansas

From: Amber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Experience with 1-horse trailer?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:56:19 -0600

My boarders borrow my truck and 4 horse trailer.  I am down to one personal horse now and have the opportunity to buy a used one-horse trailer in good condition that I could haul behind my SUV.  I've never even considered a one horse trailer.  Does anyone here have any experience with a one-horse or any thoughts?  Thanks.

Amber