Re: [RC] ginger for horses? - Kathy Mayeda

Naw Lynne, you were clear, I was dense!

My ex used to brag that Beau's sire, Joust, had won halter classes
against Remington Steele, but who cares at this point!

My Bey Shah horse doesn't flag his tail, but he's really good at head
twirling.  Likes to do dressage a lot though because he's a
metrosexual horse.  Doesn't like to get his feet muddy or get sweaty
going down the trail, but my Joust horses just love the mud and grit
of trail!

K.