From: Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jean Miller <jeanmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:15:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] sponging or not

One year, while riding Tevis, my horse's energy was "dragging" upon approach of the Swinging Bridge.? I rode down to the river, pulled the saddle, and Cinnamon went into the river, lay down and rolled in the water.? It was so funny to see...? I then re-saddled him, mounted up, and we climbed out of the canyon with renewed enthusiasm.?
?
Barbara