From: sandra
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:14 AM
Subject: [RC] high heel/low heel, asymmetric shoulder

hello,

My horse has some asymmetry on her shoulders (bigger on the right side) and she has a low heel on this side.
She is not lame and has not fitting saddle problem.
But I want to reverse this before it becomes a problem.
Does anyone has experience this and what works to fix it?
Thanks.

Sandra (missing everyone at Gotta to go ranch)

--
"On the back of a horse I feel whole, complete, connected to that vital place in the center of me…
and the chaos within me finds balance"