[RC] Sponging? Yes or NO? - sherman

Title: Message
Don't let it annoy you, Paul. Assume the best, that the offending riders have RIMR (ride induced mental retardation), and politely point out to them where the sponging buckets/troughs are. They won't always be happy with the new knowledge, but hopefully they'll comply (:>)

Kathy

Paul wrote...

Plus...It really bugs me when riders come up to the water tanks and ignore the signs about which tanks are for sponging and which are for drinking, and then drop their nasty sponge in my horses face, and wring it out, in the tank, before they wet their horse down.. Let's not do that in 2009..ok?