Re: [RC] Angie's article - Dawn Carrie

I read Angie's article years ago online somewhere...someone posted it, and I almosted died laughing.  The Sponge is one of the funniest pieces ever written, anywhere!  <G>  When I got her book, it was the first thing I read, and I was doubled over laughing again.  Read it again last night when I got home and found the latest EN in our mailbox, and same thing...laughing hysterically.  It just hits home!  I can't seem to read it without losing it.  :)

Dawn Carrie, Texas