Re: [RC] Angie's article - Jackie Floyd

For those of you who don't have Angie's book, you're really missing out on a lot of "I-can-identify-with-that" laughs. It took me almost two years to round the girl up and for her to round up all the pieces of paper and sketches on the backs of high school programs, to get that book in print, but it was way worth it. It has made SO many people laugh. Even people who don't get endurance. http://www.lightersideofendurance.com/

Jackie

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Angie's article

I read Angie's article years ago online somewhere...someone posted it, and I almosted died laughing.  The Sponge is one of the funniest pieces ever written, anywhere!  <G>  When I got her book, it was the first thing I read, and I was doubled over laughing again.  Read it again last night when I got home and found the latest EN in our mailbox, and same thing...laughing hysterically.  It just hits home!  I can't seem to read it without losing it.  :)