[RC] Garmin Forerunner & VV Rides - Don Huston

Hello Shannon,

Yes, you need the cradle and cable to connect to your PC and the Garmin software (free download or CD) and then either a MotionBased account (free or paid) which I think is the easiest or use Google Earth and a GPX2GE converter program that cost $22. I know it sounds tough but it's really not once you do it and setup the shortcuts.

Don Huston