Re: [RC] portable hot bath (for the horse!) - Karen Everhart

We installed the Hott Wash in my barn office, for use in the barn.  While it DOES NOT provide much hot water, it is very convenient and was easier to install for us, considering that we did not have gas available for a gas water heater, nor did we have a lot of room for even a "smaller" sized electric water heater.  It meets our needs and it is nice not to have to haul hot water.

Karen Everhart MEd
Co-founder and Executive Director
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Serving the equine companions who have so loyally served us...
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082