[RC] portable hot bath - Dawn Simas

I don't know about the Hot Wash, it was too expensive for me, so it inspired what I ended up doing and am happy with.

I got a Zodi camping water heater.  It is very small (google it) and runs on the little disposable propane cylinder, or also off a bulk cylinder (like for BBQ).  It's an inline heater, so endless hot water.  I put on end into one of those 15gallon buckets from KMart and the other end has hot water.  I can stand in the trailer or in another bucket and take a hot shower.  In my horse trailer, I have a 30g tank in the dressing room with an RV pump, I can also hook up to that so that I get higher pressure than the little pump that comes with the Zodi.  It's about 1/3 the price of the Hot Wash.

HTH,
Dawn