[RC] Dixie Midnight pads - sherman

Title: Message
Don't worry about the smell, it will go away. I haven't bought one new, but have a used one that has no smell.

Also, you can renew your wool fleece pad by buying a dog grooming brush, the ones designed for dogs with a furry coat. It has many rows of small wire bristles, bent at a angle. But don't "brush" with it, quickly press into the fleece, and pull up. Unless it's gone too far, this should work, but will take a long time. The first time I had to do it (I neglected my pad at first too) I just sat on the floor with it and watched a couple TV shows while working. I have a 4 or 5 yr old Woolback and Coolback that probably have thousands of miles on them, and still look soft and cushy, except that the Woolback has now worn thin in some areas so I add a Thinline when I use it.

Kathy