RE: [RC] re: Bryce and wilderness - Ranelle Rubin

Me too Barbara!!

I spent the summer starting a new rider on my 10 yr old horse and new horse for me..2010 will be a different story!

We rode:

The Pacific Crest Trail
The Tahoe Rim Trail
Pt. Reyes National Seashore

..none of these areas would allow a competitive ride..but that is ok by me as long as I can still ride there!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx
775-815-8296