Re: [RC] re: RC] Bryce Canyon 5 day - Karen - scswag

Interesting that my boss is currently doing a Noise Impact Study along with our presentation software program that shows via animations and noise maps how much of an area is impacted by a local quarry. Sounds and vibrations are not localized and effect plants, animals and humans.

Susan