[RC] Fwd: Ideal WEC Course - stephanie teeter

From: "thomas sites" <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 8, 2009 5:45:43 AM MST

Kat, Ever since i did a 40/40/20, or a nice 3 day 100 in 1988 at the Homestead Resort in Southern Va. i thought it to be a perfect venue.  There are well maincured trails that you can ride 4 abreast up, down and around the mountains.  You can have safe speed and a course worthy of the WEC.  They have plenty of support and staff that man the road crossings and do trail work and provide water etc...It is a 4 star hotel with facilities worthy of royalty.  I spoke with the sons owner before it was sold to who i know not now,  but he was very open to this type of world class ride and i lost track of him and them.

But to me the ideal course in the USA would be held in southern Va. on the Homestead Resort Trails.

tom sites