[RC] Fwd: New International Organization - stephanie teeter

Hello Steph and John,  My e-mail address has changed to goearth at embarqmail dot com and i am unable to post to RC.  Could you please pass this on to RC, as well as the WEC Course i sent last nite i'll forward to you.  Thank You.

We thought of a name  for an International Organization (actually it was Larry Lewis that came up with it) and were going to use it as its first International Ride when we were to go to Vienna and ride to Budapest and assist 4 schools and orphanages.  But 'Tomy Tyme' struck and for the first time in American Aviation history the airlines were shut down.  Our planes were due to leave on 12 Sept. 2001.  So our RIDE was canceled and never re-scheduled.

The International Organization was to be called RIDE (Riders International Distance and Endurance).

I wish You All a Blessed Holiday Season, Merry Christmas and the Power of Peace.

tom sites