Re: [RC] Braking time (was: So Cal, etc.) - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Not to mention the DMV recommendation of ONE car length for every 10 MPH.  So, how many car lengths is it for a truck and trailer?  Yes, I want Kat to break this down by every truck and trailer combination there can possibly be and submit it to ride camp for a resource management tool.  We can all print it out and carry it with us whereever we go!  :)

See Barbara when they don't allow you your personal comfort space you should have the right to get on a loud speaker to talk to the guy in front of you:  "Hey, idiot, that space allowance, was not an invitation to pull in front of me, it is to allow me not to run over your stupid ass!"

D'Arcy