[RC] any good elyte "mixes"??? - Chrystal Woodhouse

So as I am blending up my elytes for a ride this wknd &  I try them....... yuck, they are soooo gross!!!!!!!! I always feel like such an evil person putting them into my horse, I have done my best.... they are blended with french vanilla yogourt and 2 banana's but they are still not very good tasting :-( has anyone found anything that  makes them better??????
Chrystal :-)