From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carla Richardson
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:32 AM
To: marybenstover; Ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] Equestrian culture may be fading into the sunset-California

Exactly.

And for the comment that it's too bad "they don't make cars that can pull a trailer" -- why would you want a car when you can have a small truck and a small trailer.  You can still pull a 2 horse trailer with a small truck, like a F-150. You don't "have to have" a 1 ton dually diesel and a LQ trailer.

Not so long ago most people pulled light trailers with light trucks, that was the norm, not the exception, like it is now.

Carla Richardson

Colorado