[RC] Best Multi-day ride - Kerry Greear

I love multi-day rides.  I have to agree with Jonni, Bryce Canyon (Randy Coleman) ride is nothing short of spectacular in regards to being relaxing, beautiful, great trails, friendly, and a pretty nice road trip!!!!  Kerry from the Black Hills of SD (been there x2)

Windows LiveT Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more.