[RC] Favorite Mountain Region ride - Lucie Hess

Hi, all... the Appaloosa Horse Club will be having their National Endurance Championship ride in the Mountain Region in 2010, the Distance Secretary has asked the App Distance riders, if we had any preferences on locations.

 We usually ask an established ride if we can add our championship to their ride, so far it's worked out real well for everyone.

I have NOT ridden any Mtn. Region rides and haven't been out to crew a ride in that Region, I guess.. since the times of the old Race of Champions, so my knowledge of  any Mtn. rides are pretty limited.

So that being said, anyone have favorite rides that even tho' they are in the Mtn. Region they wouldn't be too difficult for folks from all over, mainly back east.. to get to?  Also fun to ride, good trails, nice managers etc.. Don't care so much about frills!
I appreciate any and all info.
Thanks,
 Lucie
Columbia, Missouri