RE: [RC] leg wrap survey - Susan Cushing

If it has been a long ride I like to do a poultice wrap.  I poultice then wet paper then saran wrap then a thick pillow wrap with flexible wraps-not polo wraps.  I do believe you have to have a knack to wrap and it is definitely not for everyone.   I leave them on the night after I ride and for the ride home.  My horse is happy when they come off.
I have also not wrapped and had no problem.

I don't wrap for road trips anymore.

Susan Cushing