Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] leg wrap survey

Hi - can you forward this to the list also? (many others are wondering :)

On Nov 29, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Firedance Farms Arabians wrote:

Hi Steph.
I never wrap.  I  used to wrap on long trailer rides, heard that was a mistake..then used shipping boots...then professional haulers said not to...
Once I wrapped a horse after the Tevis thinking 'he really needed it' and made him MUCH worse...
The best thing for a horse's legs:  Take them home as soon as possible and turn them out in the pasture!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms