[RC] Old endurance horse lameness - sherman

Title: Message
Yes, Angie,  Susan Garlinghouse advised that yogurt with live cultures would work much like probiotics for the horses. I've used it for several days after worming the horses.

Kathy

  I'm crushing the bute & anti-biotics and giving them in
yogurt. Any chance that yogurt would work for a horse as a probiotic?

.

Angie