[RC] Old Horse/my opinion only - Buddy Gleason

Heart muscle is not beating enough to send blood to leg...Leg is probably cool as compared with body temperature... >From the leg up towards the heart horse body gets warmer.... Systems are/may be breaking down.... Just my opinion... Have had an old horse, close to 30 yrs, to die at my barn and from feeling body temperature from the rear forward could tell a difference... Vet was in attendance. However, the horse died while she was there... Nothing more could be done... Buddy