[RC] Bute - Richard ALLEN

How about voluntary declarations before a competition - "I declare that my horse is running drug free", or words to that effect, to include bute or whatever else they try to sneak through next, with the implication that you'll be happy to submit to testing.

Then when the ride results are in everyone will be able to see whose horse ran on dope. Maybe you could have a separate "clean" podium...

xr