Re: [RC] FEI is OK with Bute ... no reaction from the US? - Susan

Excellent posts on the subject.  Most of AERC riders have no interest in FEI rides and are thinking, "So what?  Bunch of idiots! (Except for our friends that ride FEI, of course.)"

So...we're having an AERC ride that is also a FEI ride.  Now the rules are drastically different.  If a horse, cross entered in the FEI race and AERC ride, is found to have a legal amount of bute in him according to FEI rules, does he get placed in the FEI race and DQd in the AERC ride?

Susan Young