[RC] FEI is OK with Bute ... no reaction from the US? - Leonard.Liesens

Title: FEI is OK with Bute ... no reaction from the US?

Hello,
I find a bit strange that no reactions are coming from the other side of the ocean. In Europe it seems that the biggest nations were against this new regulation.

I heard that the proposal came from the US? Any comments? Was the US fedaration supporting this request? And if this is true, how can a federation propose such a big change without first getting input from the riders?

I know that our federation are governed by showjumping lobbies but am I so naive?

Opinions ?

Leonard, Belgium