RE: [RC] re: canter and fees - Maryben Stover

On thing you need to do is make sure it has a place on the entry to circle which ride length is being entered.  Make it big.  I usually get 5-6 entries that do not tell me which length they want to do even though it says in two placed to circle the date and length of ride...............mb

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.