[RC] Trailrite's Magical Ointment requests - Trailrite

It seems that we have sent a lot of FREE ointment out to folks in exchange for photos of results...with no response yet.  We would like to hear back and get those updated photos. It can be either good or bad news PLEASE.

Also, for those that do use our product and would spend a little time in a testimony for us I would love to post this on our web site to up date the ones we already have....thanks a bunch!

Just so you know, we have been selling to a lot of Vet Clinic's now.  So check with your Vet to see if they are carrying it.  If not have them call or email me for them to purchase it.   It will save you shipping if they carry the product for you.  Now that we know it also repels flies at the same time it is healing the Vets love the product for belly, ear and summer sores!

Thanks a lot to all of my endurance and trail buddies!

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390