[RC] Season Finale Endurance Ride at Chandler, OK - Susan

Kathy Crothers brought something to my attention that I'd missed.  No where have I mentioned FOOD! (Perish the thought!)

Let's have a pot luck Friday night at awards!  I've got ham and turkey so if you'll bring edibles, we'll have a good ole time.  We can have any left overs Saturday night.  Sound good?

If you don't want to pre-enter and receive a $10 discount, please e-mail me with your possible plans.

Currently, the weather forecast at Bell Cow Lake in Chandler, OK, for Wednesday the 25th is 10% chance of rain, partly cloudy, high of 54*, low of 41*; Thursday the 26th -- 10% chance of rain, mostly sunny, high of 54*, low of 38*; Friday the 27th -- 0% chance of rain, sunny, high of 54*, low of 39*; Saturday the 28th -- 10% chance of rain, partly cloudy, high of 53*, low of 43*.

In short, the weather is PERFECT for riding!!!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe trip to Bell Cow Lake.  See you next weekend.

Susan "Where do I stick the turkey baster?" Young