Fwd: So what the rucus RE: [RC] Here is to hoping it is not - Endurance Net

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Morris [mailto:bobmorris@xxxxxxxx]
Sent:
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:29 PM
To: 'Sandy Adams'
Subject: So what the rucus RE: [RC] Here is to hoping it is not

A bit behind the flow; a short time ago someone questioned how many riders are we talking about that are doing FEI rides. The answer is very easy to discover. Just go to the UFEF pages and look at the list!

As an example:
 In 2008 the AERC listed 6893 members
AERCI listed 420 members
USEF listed 86 FEI riders.

The big ruckus is about 1% of the AERC membership. Is it really worth all the bandwidth that has been consumed?

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, Idaho