[RC] Stonewall Saddles - Maryanne Gabbani

I'm looking for some well made reasonably priced saddles for my horses for equestrian tourism. These horses don't do 50 mile or 100 mile rides but during the weeks of tours, they are working 4 to 6 hours a day for 6 days straight carrying a variety of riders with a variety of riding skills. They are very decent, kind horses and I figure that the least I can do is make the saddle aspect as helpful as possible. A friend of mine in the US recommended Stonewall Saddles as being light, well made and having a good fitting system. I'd like to see if anyone has used them and what they think about them. Saddle shopping at a distance of about 6 thousand miles is a real PITA.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com