RE: [RC] Trot to Canter transitions - Daniela Desilets

 Hi,

I just wanted to thank Jay and Kat re: trot to canter transitions.  I have been stuck in walk/trot for years (personal issues) and just this week started to learn to canter.  After reading the tips last night, I used them today to get my horse to canter and it went well.

Now I just have to learn to sit the darned gait, lol.  I feel like I'm going to fly out of the saddle. :D

Daniela