Re: [RC] FEI entry fees - Truman Prevatt

Yep. If someone wants to drop a "quarter of a grand" going to an FEI ride - that's their business not mine. If someone wants to run an FEI ride and loses a bundle because the riders don't show - that's their business not mine.

If someone wants to ride across Mongolia - that's their business not mine. Etc. None of the above impacts me. Now if someone does something that impacts me directly - then that's my business.

Truman

Maryben Stover wrote:

> Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:12:40 -0800
> From: Tref@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [RC] FEI entry fees
>
> Okay, I give up. I REALLY tried to keep out of this

I did too.  But the only thing that kept going through my mind was why does everyone care so much and want to control a ride that someone is putting on, for whatever reason.  If you don't like it, don't go.

Remember when the Mongolian ride was going to happen and we all got so uptight about something that frankly was none of our business.............mb

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

--
“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”  Friedrich Nietzsche