[RC] diagonals - sherman

Title: Message
I stand corrected! I went out riding today and watched carefully as I sat. When I sat on the right fore, I also rose on the right fore, so what I said previously was WRONG...I think (:>) I double checked it a few different times during the ride, so I'm pretty sure, but at this point I wouldn't swear to anything, but seems then, that whatever fore you're sitting on (and rising as the shoulder moves forward) IS the diagonal that you are posting.  Jay? Did I get it right now? Funny, I never noticed before that I sat and rose on the same foreleg.

Kathy