RE: [RC] Diagonals - Susan Cushing

One of the ways I use to not have a one sided horse is to always change my diagonals with the terrain.  This is easy to do in New England where our trails tend to not be long straight lines.  I also change my diagonals on the straight tracks.

This does not mean my horse does not have a preference, he does and I get reminded of it when riding on the beach where there are no curves.  But, he does not know about bumping the rider to the prefered side.

Good luck
Susan Cushing