Re: [RC] Darned Diagonals !! - Elizabeth Walker

Lori is also correct - it is important to be sure that one diagonal isn't rough because the horse has a medical issue.

One thing about Heidi's 2-point position - doing that has helped me pick up a very subtle lameness at times.  I could always tell if Shadow was due for his Adequan shot, as he would start going very, very slightly off.