Re: [RC] Darned Diagonals !! - Lori Bertolucci

Funny you should mention that. There have been times I thought Gambler was off when I was posting, only to do a two point and realize I was wrong.
It also did not help that Gambler liked to bob his head as he was attempting to grab the bit shank and play with it. Now that is one way to get my attention fast!  lol

From: Elizabeth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx>
To: Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, November 11, 2009 4:06:28 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Darned Diagonals !!

Lori is also correct - it is important to be sure that one diagonal isn't rough because the horse has a medical issue.

One thing about Heidi's 2-point position - doing that has helped me pick up a very subtle lameness at times.  I could always tell if Shadow was due for his Adequan shot, as he would start going very, very slightly off.