[RC] Re:horse insurance - Natalie Herman

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that replied to the Horse INsurance thread. I will be doing research on those companies over the next few months and see what will work out for me and my boy and the co-owners. And, at these rates, I might even be able to insure my other horses too :) I am more worried with them about medical, as they are not really "valuable" in the life insurance dept (1K at best, LOL...I love them to death, but they are not purebred or highly shown/raced). Colic surgery esp is so pricey, that I could never afford it (don't even have credit cards) if it came to that :( So want to cover them just in case...
   Nat

“Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion.
It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.