RE: [RC] power What?? - Christina McCarthy

Quick question..I have been having excruciating pain on the outside of my right knee.I am assuming it is the liotibial tendon?  Anyone else have this problem..the odd thing is if I walk during my ride it doesn't hurt, but start trotting..the first 5 minutes are soo painful the leg is all over the place, and then I can continue to trot (in pain) but having contact with my horses side...Cantering is the least painful..anyway, I didn't stop because I was doing the NJ DEvil 2 day fifty and it was the last day...any advice, therapy would be helpful as I would like to do the Mustang for the first time...   :)

Thank you all
Christina and JJ

Best Regards,
Christina D McCarthy

American Riding Instructors Association
ARIA Certified, Level II Distance & level  II Pleasure Riding
Recipient of the 2009 top 50 Instructors in the USA

If your horse says no, you either asked the wrong question, or asked the question wrong.  ~Pat Parelli