[RC] power What?? - Donna Winters

In days past before I retired, I had aa chronitic lamintic horse.  BOB the horse was well known by many a rider, pit crew, vets in at least 5 states, 4 regions, and 2002 LD Champ. If this stuff was around in Nove of '06 you better damn well know I would have found it, researched it, and pursued it to it's potential.  Also this was when Barbaro foundered and died, I am sure BOB and Barb are discussing this right now.  Almost sounds like voo doo and I have tried everything!!!!! But I still lost i still lost him to founder. Don't tell me YOU own the ONLY sea bed to help and save my BOB.  Just don't go there.

Donna and "Bud"