[RC] Ky Cup - Jeremy Olson

The North American riders had to ride the 100 mile event. In order to ride in the ride, we had to make the team to represent our zones. The ride is a North American Team event also. All foreign riders are riding as individuals and they had their choice as to which ride they wanted to compete in. My guess is that the UAE riders just wanted to see the course and participate in the event, easier on their horses is my line of thinking as well. Hope this clarifies...

Jeremy Olson
Noslo Sporthorses