Re: [RC] How about the name "Samurai"? - Elizabeth Walker

Well, I like it.  :)  I don't see what is so "horrible" about it.  Besides, the samurai are supposed to be brave warriors, so maybe that will help with the spookiness.  :)

For a registered name, I like "Ceder's Samurai" better than just "Samurai", but I think either one is fine.  I would look at the registered names of the ancestors, and pick the form that seems to fit in best.  Though, since his sire has a one-word name and his dam has a two-word name, could be you can just go with your personal preference.