[RC] Horse in Arizona - Chris Littlefield

I just got an email from a friend who knows of a very nice looking ArabianX gelding who is for sale in the Arizona area. He is dapple gray, looks to have good bone structure and is about 14.2-14.3 hands. I’m not sure of his age. I’m guessing 8 or under.

He was recently featured on a clip with trainer Julie Goodnight.

My friend really liked this horse and has worked with Julie Goodnight for years. If you would like to see the video, email me and I will forward along with the sellers info.

Clittlefield at baker-harris. com