[RC] Treeless Saddles: Ansur vs. Freeform - christina kramlich

Hi Everyone - I've ridden in Freeform saddles since 2006 and love them. I ride several different horses and compete in everything from 25s to Tevis. ?I really like the modular concept of the Freeform, and have been impressed with the way they have improved their product over the years. Even so, I find I have to get the pad and the girth just right for each horse or I have slippage and gall issues. My question is: has anyone out there tried the Ansur treeless saddle as well as the Freeform? If so, how do they compare? I'm wondering if the Ansur is an improvement over the Freeform or not. Thanks!